Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sliced Orange Salad

Summer has been hot, but fun. We even had a garage sale at my mom's house, last weekend, which turned out to be CRAZY. So many people. Anyway, I'm back, if you can believe it, and I'm cooking/making a lot of things I haven't tried before, so yay for getting out of my cooking rut.



Sliced Orange Salad

Peel and slice a few oranges into rings, then toss with finely chopped parsley and green onions, and drizzle over a little red wine vinegar.. and season to taste with salt and pepper. Different, low on calories and yummy. Maybe I'll add some nuts, next time, I dunno.

I hope everyone is having a lovely summer, or whatever the season is where you live. My basil is alive and kicking, so I think it's pesto time...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely.I will definitely try this one.I am running out of ideas for oranges.

Anonymous said...

yay! it looks terrific. way to go!

Look Younger said...

your orange salad looks so yummy and healthy!